We provide a range of high quality SpaceBOXES to protect your valuable storage. With up to two weeks to pack and catalogue your storage, you can schedule packing time into your busy life. Please utilise the following advice to assist the safe and secure packing of your SpaceBOXES, or your own cartons.
- Sort like items before packing. This makes it easier to check out specific boxes later when you need like items.
- Ensure the bottom of the box is securely taped to provide a secure and safe packing base.
- It’s best to pack heavy items on the bottom of the box and lighter items on top.
- Fill the empty space of the box using butchers paper, bubble wrap, or enviro wrap. The SpacePAL APP estimates how much butchers paper, or bubble wrap, or enviro wrap you require for packing. You can return unused SpacePAL packing supplies at check in so there is no risk of over paying.
- Don't pack boxes to be heavier than 20 kilograms. To ensure team safety, SpacePAL will repack overweight boxes.
- Ensure all boxes can close and are well sealed on top. Your storage can be damaged if your box is bulging or out of shape. There are tape guides on every SpaceBOX to help you out.
- Never pack damp storage and always place SpacePAL Dry Cells in boxes to minimise the potential for moisture damage.
Check out our Minimum Packaging Requirements in our Packing Guide.